Promo starts December 5, 2022
Download the Singlife Plan & Protect app and make your first cash-in of at least ₱1,000 to start enjoying 5% interest rate p.a. on your Emergency Fund!
Steps to be eligible for the 5% interest per year:
- Install the Singlife Plan & Protect app from Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Create your Singlife Plan & Protect profile and get your account verified.
- Agree to the in-app declarations.
- Cash in at least ₱1,000 to your Emergency Fund. If you cash in to your Wallet, make sure to transfer it to your Emergency Fund.
- That’s it! The special 5% interest rate will automatically reflect in your Emergency Fund.
- The interest earned will be calculated daily based on the Emergency Fund balance, and will be credited to your Emergency Fund monthly.
Emergency Fund Base Rate:
- The Emergency Fund earns a base interest rate of 2% per annum. There must be at least one active policy to earn the base interest. The interest is applied to your Emergency Fund balance of up to ₱1 Million.
- The base rate is not guaranteed. Prior advice will be sent at least 30 days before any rate change is made.
Emergency Fund Bonus Rate:
- The Emergency Fund can also earn an additional rate of up to 3% per annum for existing customers with active policies from different product categories.
- The bonus rate will be applied to your Target Emergency Fund or Emergency Fund balance of up to ₱500,000 whichever is lower. Any amount in excess of the Target Emergency Fund or up to ₱500,000 will only earn the base rate.
- In case a policy becomes inactive, the applicable bonus rate will be adjusted accordingly.
- The bonus rates are not guaranteed. Terms and conditions may change.
Limited Time Offer:
- Beginning Dec 5, 2022, you will automatically earn 5% interest rate per annum on your Emergency Fund as soon as you cash in and activate your Singlife Plan & Protect App.
- The 5% interest rate will only be applied to your Target Emergency Fund equal to 3x your declared monthly income or your Emergency Fund balance of up to ₱500,000 whichever is lower. Any amount in excess of your Target Emergency Fund up to ₱1,000,000 will only earn the 2% base rate.
- Interest will be computed daily and credited every first of the succeeding month. The actual interest earned will be displayed in the Emergency Fund screen of your app.
- After the promo period, the Emergency Fund interest rate will earn the base rate of 2% per annum plus bonus interest rates, if any.
- Singlife reserves the right to change or modify the promo mechanics. Any changes or modifications will be immediately effective upon posting of the revisions on our website or mobile app, and waives customers of any right to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications.